Clubhouse Hours of Operation
Golf Course and Power Cart Rules & Regulations
1. No outside alcohol permitted. Only alcohol purchased at the clubhouse may be consumed on the course and at the clubhouse. Those in violation will be asked to leave the course without refund and possibly lose golf course and park privileges for the rest of the season.
2. Maximum four golfers per tee off time. Five or more people must split into two or more groups and have staggered tee times.
3. Please allow quicker golfers to pass you, if necessary.
4. To rent a power cart, you must hold a valid drivers’ licence, be 19 years of age or older, and agree and sign rules of use card.
5. Power carts are only allowed on designated cart path. Violators of this will be asked to leave course.
6. Must be 19 years or older to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages on the course and at the clubhouse. Minors are permitted on course and at clubhouse.
7. Golfing only permitted during hours of operation. Please do not tee off until the clubhouse has opened and you have registered with the clubhouse staff.
8. The Greenskeeper and staff have the right away on the course at all times. Please ensure that golf balls are not shot in the direction of a staff member or nearby a staff member.
9. Please obey all golfer etiquette on the course.