Fish Filleting Shack
The filleting shack is closed and locked at 10:00pm sharp every night.
Please give yourself enough time to come off the lake and be finished filleting PRIOR to 10:00pm.
If you are caught filleting fish anywhere else in the park you will lose all park access and privileges
Please be considerate and respectful and be done filleting by 10:00pm
No Scaling of Fish
No Alcohol or drinking allowed
Children 16 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult while in fish shack
Please Keep Door Closed at all times
DANGER – GARBERATOR IN USE – USE AT OWN RISK
Garberator Rules of Use
- Only one fish down the garberator at a time. Please cut fish heads in half or more before putting them in garberator.
- No fish hooks, knives, garbage or anything other than fish parts allowed in garberator.
- Please use garbage cans for garbage and anything that cannot go through garberator.
- Run water at all times while using garberator.
- Allow 13-15 seconds between fish parts for garberator.
- Be considerate and patient of fellow fishermen/women.
- Leave fish shake clean and orderly at all times.
- Please turn off garberator when finished.
- You must have a park and/or boat pass to use fish filleting shack.
USING THIS FISH FILLETING SHACK IS A PRIVILAGE WHICH CAN BE REVOKED AT ANYTIME IF RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED