Clubhouse Hours of Operation
July & August Hours:
We offer a variety of wraps & sandwiches, caesar salad, boneless ribs, chicken wings, fries, onion rings and more to be added throughout the season! We also have confectionary items, and snacks, pop, juice, water, and we are licensed so we have a wide variety of alcoholic beverages!
If you are interested in hosting a private golfing event, we also offer catering menu as well. Please contact the Clubhouse Manager for more information!
Clubhouse Contact Information
Phone (306) 275-4433
Golf Course and Power Cart Rules & Regulations
1. No outside alcohol permitted. Only alcohol purchased at the Clubhouse may be consumed on the golf course and at the Clubhouse. Those in violation will be asked to leave the course without refund and possibly lose golf course and park privileges for the rest of the season.
2. Absolutely no pets permitted in the Clubhouse and on the golf course with the exception of companion or service dogs.
3. Golfers must be appropriately clothed at all times while on the golf course. Those in violation will be asked to leave the course without refund.
4. Maximum of four golfers per tee off time. Five or more people must split into two or more groups and have staggered tee times. Those in violation will be asked to leave the course without refund.
5. Please allow quicker golfers to pass you, if necessary.
6. To rent a power cart, you must hold a valid drivers’ licence, be 19 years of age or older, and sign the Power Cart Rental Agreement.
7. Power carts are only allowed on designated cart paths. Those in violation will be asked to leave the course without refund.
8. Must be 19 years of age or older to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages on the golf course and at the Clubhouse.
9. Golfing only permitted during hours of operation. Please do not tee off until the Clubhouse has opened and you have registered with the Clubhouse Staff.
10. The Golf Course Superintendent, Golf Course Staff, and Clubhouse Staff have the right away on the golf course at all times. Please ensure that golf balls are not shot in the direction of a staff member or near to a staff member.