St. Brieux Golf Course Tournament Information
St. Brieux Golf Course offers a number of annual tournaments throughout the season. These tournaments are organized by the General Manager, Clubhouse Manager, and staff. The following tournaments require sign up and prepayment of tournament fees to participate:
Glow Golf – May 25, 2018
Ladies’ Open – June 09, 2018
Seniors’ Open – June 14, 2018
Men’s Open – June 23, 2018
Emeril Roberts – July 01, 2018
Golf Fore The Cure – August 14, 2018
Glow Golf – August 18, 2018
Juniors’ Open – August 29, 2018
Last Chance – September 08, 2018
Sign up starts exactly one month in advance of the tournament. Sign up can be completed in person at the Clubhouse, over the phone, or by e-mail. Full payment of tournament fees are required at time of sign-up. Refunds will only be given if a spot is cancelled at least three (3) days prior to tournament date.
The Golf Course prefers to have at minimum 36 golfers for each tournament but some tournaments may still go on if less than 36 golfers sign up. This will be at the General Manager and Clubhouse Manager’s discretion.
Power carts can be reserved at time of sign up and payment for power carts take place at the time of reservation or on day of the tournament.
If a cash prize will affect your amateur status, please contact the Clubhouse Manager for other prize arrangements. In case of a tie, retrogression or play-offs will be used to determine the winners.
NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED. Those in violation will be asked to leave the course without refund and possibly lose golf course and park privileges for the rest of the season.
If golfers want a horse race after the tournament, a request must be submitted to the Clubhouse Manager no later than halfway through the tournament. A Horse Race may only take place if the course is not booked with walk-ons and other tee times after the tournament. Walk-ons get priority over a Horse Race. a Horse Race may have to take place at a variety of holes, moved around the course if there are other golfers on the course. The Horse Race cannot interfere with other golfers on the course at anytime.
The cost for a Horse Race is $5.00 per person, with an additional $5.00 to rent a power cart, if available. These fees must be paid to the Clubhouse before the start of the Horse Race. Collection and distribution of the Horse Race money pot will be the responsibility of the participants.
Private Tournament Information
- Private tournaments must have a minimum of 36 golfers.
- Both Members and Non-Members pay regular green fees when participating in a tournament.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED. Only alcohol purchased at the Clubhouse is allowed on the golf course. Those in violation will be asked to leave the course without refund and possibly lose golf course and park privileges for the rest of the season.
- Final number of golfers must be confirmed at least seven (7) days prior to the private tournament. A 50% non-refundable deposit must be paid at the time of confirmation.
- If a meal is required, the Clubhouse Manager and staff must have at least 10 days’ notice of menu selection and a final number of guests requiring a meal and/or dessert.
- Final number of golfers must be given 3 days’ prior to tournament
- Maximum time allowed on course: 9 Holes – 2.5 hours; 18 holes – 4 hours
- Maximum of 4 golfers per team at all times.
- Power Cart keys must be returned at the end of designated time or additional charges will apply.
- All other golf course rules and golf etiquette apply.
- Souvlaki (2 sticks), Greek/Caesar/Tossed Salad, Bun (1) – $11.00 per plate
- Chicken Alfredo, Caesar Salad – $9.00 per plate
- Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs (3-5 meatballs), Greek/Caesar/Tossed Salad, Garlic Bread (1 slice) – $10.00 per plate
- Chili, Greek/Caesar/Tossed Salad, Bun (1) – $8.50 per plate
- Meatballs (3-5 meatballs) in Mushroom Sauce, Baked Potato (1), Tossed Salad – $8.50 per plate
- Dry Ribs (15-20 pieces), Caesar Salad, Garlic Bread (1 slice) – $8.50 per plate
- Soft Beef Tacos (1 large wrap), Mexi or Cross Fries – $8.50 per plate
- Lasagna, Greek/Caesar/Tossed Salad, Garlic Bread (1 slice) – $10.00 per plate
- Baked Chicken (1 piece of 6 oz chicken), Lemon Wild Rice, Mixed Vegetables – $8.50 per plate
- Hot Beef (3 slices), Macaroni/Potato Salad, Bun (1) – $10.00 per plate
All above meal options come with an assortment of pickles fixings and a small dessert to finish the meal off with, included in the price per plate.
Substitutions of salads and/or vegetables may be considered; please speak with Clubhouse Manager.
- Carrot Cake, Black Forest Cake, Fresh Fruit and Buttercream Cake, Triple Chocolate Bars, Hot Fudge Brownies and Vanilla/Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream – $3.00 per piece
- Fruit Salad – $3.00 per bowl
- Cheesecake – $3.50 per slice
Prices subject to change without notice.