St. Brieux Regional Park and Golf Course Rules
Here are some of the rules and regulations of the park and some helpful hints to ensure that your stay with us is a pleasant and safe one.
- Every vehicle that enters the park must have a regional park pass. These passes must be displayed in clear view for park attendants to see. Passes must be shown at Gatehouse upon entry into park every time.
- All boats that enter the park must have a boat pass. These passes must be displayed in clear view and shown upon request of any park employee.
- Quiet time is 11:00pm to 7:00am.
- Main Gate is locked between 10:00pm and 7:00am. Only registered campers are permitted in park between these hours. Access cards are available at the Gatehouse for campers to rent.
- Do not lift or tamper with the security gates. Persons caught lifting, trying to lift, or tampering with the security gates will be evicted without refund.
- Reserved sites will be held until noon of the day after your expected arrival date unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Check in time is 2:00pm and check out time is 11:00am. Please register early if you decide to extend your stay with us. You must report to the office before 10:00am on departure date if you need a late departure time. A small fee will apply to your late departure.
- Daytime visitors are welcome to use the picnic sites but all campsites are strictly for the use of overnight guests.
- Speed limit is 15km through most areas of park and 10km in the beach area. Please drive slowly and safely, obeying all signage.
- No open fires allowed anywhere on park property, please use fire pits provided.
- No cutting of trees or shrubs (this will be cause for immediate eviction). Wood can be purchased at the Gatehouse for $7.00 per bundle (about 10 pieces).
- Pets are permitted, but must be on a leash at all time outside of your campsite. Pets are not allowed at the Beach and on the Golf Course. Please clean up after your pets.
- Don’t invite a thief! Please keep your camping equipment locked in your vehicle/trailer when not in use. Don’t let a dishonest camper spoil your stay.
- Fish filleting is strictly prohibited in all areas of the park except in the fish filleting shack. Please follow all rules of use for Fish Filleting Shack. Please keep door closed to keep flies out.
- Vandalism, rowdiness or untidiness will not be tolerated on these premises.
- No boats allowed in swimming areas.
- Boats are not allowed to be tied to trees along shorelines. If boats are left unattended along the shoreline, they will be removed at owner’s expense. The park provides a marina. Please contact the Gatehouse about vacancies.
- Boats are to be parked in boat parking areas (unhitched) or in campsites.
- Please keep all vehicles and boats off roadways.
- No parking on green spaces or in No Parking zones. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Please use garbage cans and recycle bins provided.
- Absolutely no fireworks of ATVs allowed on park property.
- This campground has attendants supervising daily. Please report any problems to them during your stay.
- No drinking in public places. Patrons seen with open liquor will be asked to discard the contents of their container immediately. Glass containers and bottles are not allowed in the park.
- The Park has 24 hour video surveillance, regular security checks, and has the right to take pictures/videos of patrons during surveillance.
- The park reserves the right to refuse service or evict customers who do not follow the rules and regulations of the park and golf course.
VERBAL & PHYSICAL ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!