St. Brieux Regional Park and Golf Course Rules
Here are some of the rules and regulations of the park to ensure that your stay with us is pleasant, fun, and safe.
- Campers exhibiting signs of illness will be refused entry into the park.
- No more than 30 people allowed to gather at one time. Physical distancing must be observed at all times, with a minimum of two metres (or 6 feet) between individuals.
- Every vehicle that enters park must have a vehicle pass. Every boat that enters park must have a boat pass. Every golf cart that enters park must have a golf cart pass.
- Absolutely no water balloons, fireworks, or ATVs allowed on park property.
- Entrance gate opens at 8:00am every morning and closes at 8:00pm daily.
- You may exit at any time but must possess an access card to re-enter after gate hours. Access cards will be available to registered campers only.
- Do not lift or tamper with the security gates. Persons caught lifting, trying to lift, or tampering with the security gates will be evicted without refund.
- Quiet time is 11:00pm to 7:00am. Generator use is prohibited between 7:00pm and 10:00am.
- Check-in time is 2:00pm on your arrival date and check-out time is 11:00am on your departure date. Early arrival or late departure must be approved and is subject to additional fees.
- Speed limit is 15km/hr throughout park except the Beach Loop at 10lm/hr.
- No open fires or cutting of trees or shrubs allowed anywhere on park property. Please use fire pits provided.
- Pets are permitted in the park but must remain on a leash outside of their respective campsite. Please clean up after your pets.
- The following are closed without exception until restrictions are lifted: fishing dock, cookhouse
- Filleting Shack will be open daily from 8:00am to 8:00pm. Please follow all rules posted in shack.
- No leaving boats unattended or tied to trees along shoreline. Boats left unattended will be removed at owner’s expense.
- Consumption of alcohol in public spaces is prohibited.
- No glass containers or bottles allowed on park property.
- Vandalism, rowdiness, and untidiness will not be tolerated on premises. Any of these actions may result in removal or eviction without refund.
- No parking on green spaces. Removal will be at owner’s expense.
- Park has 24-hour video surveillance, regular security checks, and employees have the right to take pictures and videos of patrons during surveillance.
- Park reserves the right to refuse service or evict customers who do not follow the rules and regulations of the park and golf course.
VERBAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!