Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company, St. Brieux Regional Park & Golf Course. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Canada Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Privacy Statement We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. Employees and Company will not have access to your payment information. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
Confidentiality Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any e-mails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not, however, exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Payment Mastercard and Visa Credit Cards are acceptable methods of payment. Our terms are payment in full at time of reservation. This will cover the camping fees and online season pass purchases, but all other purchases such as park passes, boat passes, etc., will be charged and paid for upon arrival at St. Brieux Regional Park & Golf Course.
Cancellation, Reduced Length of Stay, and Refund Policies
All cancellations and refunds must be in accordance with St. Brieux Regional Park’s Cancellation and Refund Policies as stated below. The $5.00 reservation fee is non-refundable always. Refunds are NOT given for an eviction, vacating your site early, inclement weather, wildlife, insects, water quality, air quality, fire bans, liquor bans, car trouble, or getting lost.
Reservations are held until noon of the day after your scheduled arrival date. If you do not notify the Park directly of a late arrival, your reservation will be cancelled, all reservation and camping fees will be forfeited, and the Park will have the right to give the site away to another camper.
If you reserve one of the sites for the full season and decide to reduce your length of stay, you must give at minimum 14 days’ notice prior to your arrival at the Park at the beginning of the season and you will be charged a $10.00 fee to make the change and will receive a refund of 50% for the days that are cancelled.
If you reserve one of the sites for the full season and decide to cancel the entire stay, you must give at minimum 30 days’ notice prior to your arrival at the Park at the beginning of the season and you will receive a refund of 50% of the total paid at time of reservation.
If you reserve a site for a month or longer and decide to reduce your length of stay, you must give a minimum 7 days’ notice prior to your arrival at the Park and you will be charged a $10.00 fee to make the change and refunded your camping fees for the cancelled dates. If you do not give at least 7 days’ notice you will not receive a refund.
If you reserve a site for a month or longer and decide to cancel your entire reservation, you must give a minimum 7 days’ notice prior to your arrival at the Park, you will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee and refunded the remainder of your camping fees. If you give less than 7 days notice but more than 48 hours’ notice, you will be charged the $25.00 cancellation fee, forfeit one night’s camping fee and be refunded the remainder of your camping fees. If you give less than 48 hours’ notice you will be charged the $25.00 cancellation fees, forfeit 50% of camping fees, and be refunded the remainder of your fees. If you give less than 48 hours’ notice, you forfeit all fees paid.
If you reserve a site for less than a month and decide to reduce your length of stay, you must give a minimum 72 hours’ notice prior to your arrival at the Park and you will be charged a $10.00 fee to make the change.
If you reserve a site for less than a month and decide to cancel your reservation, you must give a minimum 72 hours’ notice prior to your arrival at the Park, you will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee and refunded the remainder of your camping fees. If you give less than 72 hours’ notice but more than 48 hours’ notice, you will be charged the $25.00 cancellation fee, forfeit one night’s camping fee, and be refunded the remainder of your camping fees. If you give less than 48 hours’ notice, you will forfeit all fees paid.
Availability All reservations for one month or longer will start being accepted on January 15, 2019 at 9:00am. Reservations for any length of time will start being accepted on February 01, 2019 at 9:00am. There are 6 specific and stated sites that can be reserved for the full season only between January 15, 2019 at 9:00am and February 01, 2019 at 8:59am. If any of these 6 sites are still available to reserve on February 01, 2019 at 9:00am, these sites will be opened to reserve for any length of time. These sites are #18, 20, 23, 37, 53, and 62. There are 11 specific and stated sites that can only be rented for a maximum of two (2) weeks, then the site must be vacated. These sites are #16, 22, 24, 30, 34, 44, 49, 52, 59, 60, and 66 and they remain two-week maximum stay sites throught the entire season. All electrical sites must be reserved through the Online Reservation System. There are twelve (12) overflow, non-electric sites that cannot be reserved but can be rented on a “first come, first serve” basis upon arrival at St. Brieux Regional Park. Group camping must be reserved through e-mail only. Marina Reservations must be reserved through e-mail only.
Rules of the Park & Golf Course All rules of the Park and Golf Course must be obeyed at all times. By using this site and agreeing to these Terms you are agreeing to follow all rules and regulations of the Park and Golf Course while using the Park and Golf Course. Failure to obey and follow these rules in full may result in eviction from the Park and Golf course with no refunds to be given. Rules and Regulations are posted on this website, throughout the Park and Golf Course and below. These rules may change or be added to without notice. Please read them often.
- Every vehicle that enters the park must have a regional park pass. These passes must be displayed in clear view for park attendants to see. Passes must be shown at gate house upon entry into park every time.
- All boats that enter the park must have a boat pass. These passes must be displayed in clear view and shown upon request of park employee.
- Quiet time is 11:00pm to 7:00am.
- Main Gate is locked between 10:00pm and 7:00am. We ask that all visitors please leave by 11:00pm, only registered campers are permitted in park between these hours.
- Reserved sites will be held until noon of the second day unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Check in time is 2:00pm and check out time is 11:00am. Please register early if you decide to extend your stay with us. You must report to the office before 10am on departure date if you need a late departure time, a fee will apply to this.
- Daytime visitors are welcome to use the picnic sites but all campsites are strictly for the use of overnight guests.
- Speed limit is 15km through most areas of park and 10km down in beach area. Please drive slowly and safely obeying all signage.
- No open fires allowed anywhere on park property, please use fire pits provided.
- No cutting of trees or shrubs (this will be cause for immediate eviction). Wood can be purchased at front gate for $7.00. Delivery of wood will only take place between 4:00pm and 8:00pm and will be an extra $1.00 per delivery.
- Pets are permitted, but must be on a leash. Please clean up after your pets.
- Don’t invite a thief! Please keep your camping equipment locked in your vehicle/trailer when not in use. Don’t let a dishonest camper spoil your stay.
- Fish filleting is strictly prohibited in all areas of the park except in the fish filleting shack. Please follow all rules of use for fish filleting shack. Please keep door closed to keep flies out.
- Vandalism, rowdiness or untidiness will not be tolerated on these premises.
- No boats allowed in swimming areas.
- Boats are not allowed to be tied to trees along shorelines. If boats are left unattended along the shoreline, they will be removed at owner’s expense. The park provides a marina – please see front gate staff about vacancies.
- Boats are to be parked in boat parking areas (unhitched) or in campsites.
- Please try to keep all vehicles and boats off roadways.
- No parking on green spaces or in no parking zones – vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Please use garbage cans and recycle bins provided.
- Absolutely no FIREWORKS or ATVs are allowed on park property.
- This campground has attendants supervising daily. Please report any problems to them during your stay.
- Glass containers and bottles are no longer allowed in the park.
- The park reserves the right to refuse service or evict customers who do not follow the rules and regulations of the park and golf course.
VERBAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND.
Log Files We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to this website You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Copyright Notice Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
Communication We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
Force Majeure Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Waiver Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
General The laws of Canada govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and using the Park and Campsites and Online Reservation System you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.