Fish Filleting Shack
The filleting shack opens at 8:00am every morning.
The filleting shack is closed and locked at 9:00pm sharp every night.
Only one (1) group may access the filleting shack at a time.
Dispose of waste in designated bins provided.
Rinse table thoroughly after use.
Wash hands thoroughly before leaving shack.
If you are caught filleting fish anywhere else in the park, you will lose all park access and privileges without refund.
No scaling of fish.
No smoking or alcohol consumption allowed.
Children 16 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult while in fish shack.
Please keep door closed at all times.
DANGER – GARBERATOR IN USE – USE AT OWN RISK
Garberator Rules of Use
- Only one fish down the garberator at a time. Please cut fish heads in half or more before putting them in garberator.
- No fish hooks, knives, garbage or anything other than fish parts allowed in garberator.
- Please use garbage cans for garbage and anything that cannot go through garberator.
- Run water at all times while using garberator.
- Allow 13-15 seconds between fish parts for garberator.
- Be considerate and patient of fellow fishermen/women.
- Leave fish shake clean and orderly at all times.
- Please turn off garberator when finished.
- You must have a park and/or boat pass to use fish filleting shack.
USING THE FISH FILLETING SHACK IS A PRIVILEGE WHICH CAN BE REVOKED AT ANYTIME IF RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED!