Hours of Operation
Subject to change without notice.
May 21, 2021 – September 30, 2021
Monday TBD – TBD
Tuesday TBD – TBD
Wednesday TBD – TBD
Thursday TBD – TBD
Friday TBD – TBD
Saturday TBD – TBD
Sunday TBD – TBD
- Absolutely no access to course outside operating hours. Refusal to comply may result in immediate removal without refund and/or a ban issued for the remainder of the season.
- Players exhibiting signs of illness will not be permitted to play.
- Maintain 2 metres (6 feet) between individuals at all time.
- Washroom facilities on the course will remain closed until restrictions are lifted. Washrooms are available inside the Clubhouse.
- All players must have a tee time – no walk-on players will be permitted.
- A maximum of four players per group is permitted.
- Tee times must be a minimum of 12 or TBD minutes apart to avoid congestion on course.
- Flags should not be touched and must remain in place at all times.
- Scorecards, pencils, and markers available upon request.
- Absolutely no outside liquor permitted on course. Outside liquor will be confiscated and not returned. Refusal to comply may result in immediate removal without refund and/or a ban issued for the remainder of the season.
- Dress code in effect.