Please register and pay for a marina slip at the office prior to tying your boat at the marina. Only those registered for a marina slip is allowed to use the marina. No fishing at, on, or near the marina please. The purchase of a Boat Pass does not include a marina rental. Reservations for marina slips start being accepted on January 15, 2024 at 9:00am by e-mail only. Starting on May 17, 2024 reservations will be accepted through e-mail, phone, and in person.
Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions
- The renter, their families and their guests shall comply with all Rules and Regulations applicable to the use of the marina as posted by St. Brieux Regional Park and shall also comply with any special instructions issued by St. Brieux Regional Park.
- The renter assumes liability for all claims arising as a result of the damage, injury or death of property or persons resulting either directly or indirectly from renter’s or renter’s guests’ negligence or by accident.
- Payment for marina rental is paid upon reservation of marina slip.
- Renter will only use marina slip number assigned and will not allow other boats to use their slip without notifying St. Brieux Regional Park.
- Brieux Regional Park is not responsible for any damage or injury of persons or property resulting from renter’s negligence or by accident and St. Brieux Regional Park is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- The renter and their guests will not cause any damage to marina, marina property or other boats in marina and understand that they will be held liable for any and all damages. The renter will also be required to remove their boat from the marina and not be reimbursed any payment.
- The renter must provide all necessary tie downs, ropes, boat bumpers, boat fenders and any other products necessary to secure their boat in such a fashion as it does not cause damage to the marina hyjundocks and other boats in the marina. Any damage costs caused to the docks or other boats will be the responsibility of the renter
- Boat must be removed before 10:00am on day of marina checkout; Boats can be put into reserved slip 10am or later on day of marina check in.
- Your boat must be removed from marina if a storm is forecasted with 40km/hr winds or higher; it is advisable that boats are removed with winds exceeding 30km/hr or more.
- Renter must obey all signage and all boating regulations as set out by all federal and provincial laws and Canada Coast Guard and Fisheries and Oceans Canada.
- If the renter and their guests do not comply with these terms and conditions and the marina rules and regulations, the renter will be required to remove their boat from the marina without reimbursement of payment. If the renter does not remove the boat from the marina when required by St. Brieux Regional Park, the Park reserves the right to remove the boat themselves and all costs incurred will be the responsibility of the renter.